Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Amazing Race Premiere Menu



So, for all of you SLACKERS who aren't at my house right now, you're missing out! Not only do we have the cutest little Pomeranian EVER (see picture of Stewie on the right), we've got 14 excited peeps waiting for the show to start! And we've got some amazing food as well, including:

Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry chutney, chips, homemade salsa, fresh salmon with cream cheese, chips, apple-cinnamon cake, fried green tomatoes, potato soup, wine, beer, cocktails and the most incredible rosemary cashews I've ever had. Well, okay, they're the only ones I've ever had, but they are awesome.

Race on, dudes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time! I was at the Renaissance Festival until moments before the race. So it appears the Muslims and Hindus are Philiminated first...hmmm...I'm just wondering which right-wing groups are sponsoring this season! ;)

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home