Monday, November 13, 2006

Trivia for Week 9

Trivia!!

First, about last weeks trivia. Thought it would be easy, eh? Ha ha! I hope you all enjoyed learning about the wildlife of Madagascar, or, at the very least, checked out the animated movie by the same name.

Answers:
1. Boulder Mabuya (I also accepted lizard)
2. Verreaux's Sifaka (I also accepted lemur - it's not a monkey! sorry!)
3. Crimson Dropwing (I also accepted dragonfly)
4. Scissortail Sergeant (I also accepted zebrafish - reasoning to follow)
5. Panther Gecko

All animals are native to Madagascar except #4, which is found in Mauritius, the past pit stop location - see how tricky I can be? Thus the accepted name thing. I figured you all needed a handicap/pity vote on answers since you were all looking at Madagascar facts and distracted by the cartoon movie.

And the Lemur is the star of Zoboomafoo, a popular kids program on PBS.

Triva for Week 9!
Let's assume Tyler and James are heading to the airport after their scary journey face first down the Olympic tower. If they take only the train around noon on Sunday, November 19, how long would it take them to reach the airport and what is the total distance and the total walking distance it would take for them to reach their goal?
20 pionts for that.
10 more if you can tell me how much their train ticket would cost.
10 more if you can tell me the Finnish equivalent to Hawaii's "Aloha".

Hint: Remember, they are tourists.

Good luck! Answer to Chris before 4pm on Sunday, the 19th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home